Welcome to TechStation.se!
Here you can order your custom laser cut parts, directly on the web.
Below you will find a short run through of how to use our service.
If you are interested in how to create a file that can be uploaded on the site and how the file uploading works, click here --> Getting started
This is how you use our service:
- Create an account at TechStation.se
- Upload your DXF file by clicking on the "Upload custom file" tab. The files you upload will be saved to your personal folder "My Parts. Only you have access to your files.
- Add the parts you wish to order to your shopping cart
- Head to checkout to place your order
- We will manufacture your parts and have them shipped from us usually within 3 days
1. Create an account at TechStation.se
To get started, first create an account by pressing "Sign in" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Once you have created an account you can add your parts to our website and place orders.
You are always able to freely test your files and get a price right there in your browser, even without an account.
2. Upload your files by clicking "Upload custom file"
Here you will find all the tools you will need to upload your DXF file, choose materials and set your cut and engraving settings. Down in the lower right hand corner of the page you can see the price of your part and this is continuously updated when you change the settings. Below that you can also see the applicable volume discounts if you wish to order more than one part.
When you are happy with your part go to the last tab "Final Checks" and click "Save Part". Here the software will check that everything is alright with your DXF file and settings. Once done your file will be uploaded and placed under your "My Parts" tab. You will automatically be taken to your "My Parts" page when the upload is complete.
3. Add the parts you wish to order to your shopping cart
When you are ready to place an order you are welcome to browse our site and add all the products you wish to your shopping cart, just lika a normal webshop. In the tab "My Parts" you will find all your uploaded parts, which only you have access to.
4. Head to checkout to place your order
By clicking the shopping cart you can head to the checkout. Here you can preview your order, choose shipping options and finally pay for our order through Paypal with your Paypal account or creditcard.
5. We will manufacture your parts and have them shipped from us usually within 3 days
Once your order is place we will start production as soon as possible. We normally have your parts ready to ship within 3 working days. If you choose a shipping service that supplies a tracking number, this will be sent to you so that you can follow you package as it makes it way to you. You also welcome to pick up your parts from us directly at TechStation. If you choose this option you will get an email once your parts are ready for pickup.
Fast and simple!
If you have any questions or doubts please call us at +46(0) 73 1818210 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you.